Friday, November 03, 2006

Jonesin' Part One

I've Been Used You've been abusing me You've been confusing me How could I perceive the things you did to me No one knows what to say There is no other way I'm dying inside but my heart and my soul belong to you I once believed in you After what we've been through Words I once could say they seem to waste away My eyes say yes to you My heart says no it's through I've given my youth and my soul now I'm running away from you They sky is bright again I feel alive again I gave away the power now it's come back to me My eyes say yes to you My heart says no no it's through I've given my youth and my soul I'm running away from you I was dying inside but my heart and my soul now belong to me How could I perceive the things you did to me Oh no no more Vince Jones 1982.

No comments: