Monday, November 15, 2004

David & Dianne- My Tango Soul Mates

Bella & The Maestro- doing what they do best Posted by Hello In February, 2002, I walked into Sidewalk Tango in Swan Street, Richmond for the first time. That was when I met David Backler and Dianne Heywood-Smith, who were to become my tango instructors and eventually,my employers and above all, dear and wonderful friends. What I love most about them is not just their kindness and love for me, but I love how I am always amazed when I watch them dance. Sometimes they dance so beautifully, I get tears in my eyes and become very emotional. They always bring something new and creative to that crazy and amazing dance we know as Argentine Tango. I love how they always support and give theirselves to me week in, week out. I hope that I can give them as much as they give me. I have a glass of French Champagne in my hand, and it's raising a toast to you both, David and Dianne. My love to you both - this blog is a little dedication of gratitude to you. xxxx

No comments: