Friday, January 22, 2010

Four and Out

Okay, you all must think I've become obsessed with this Tote business and you be right. I plan to make this my last post on the subject- at least for this week.  I'm hoping my next Tote post will be entitled 'SAVED!!!'

Myf Warhurst had this to say in today's Age and it sums up very well -along with Marieke Hardy's article-the feeling of the Tote's closure.

It shows that the feeling of great venues closing are more than just losing a pub, it's losing much,much more.

4 comments:

dam buster said...

yep - no arguments here Mags

Lola Lopez said...

What's on for the weekend db?
I'm apartment minding in Richmond and looking forward to being on my own!

dam buster said...

Mags - This weekend I am heading out of town for a few days.

How long are you minding for?
Sneaking to the GB or Corner or London Tav for a few quiet ones?

Lola Lopez said...

Nah none of those joints... not when I have a cabinet full of booze!
If I do go to a pub it will probably be the All Nations.