Friday, June 29, 2007

Hey Jude

Jude Law has good taste in women. Too bad he fucked it up with both of them. Sadie Frost has been bagged out of late for dating younger men. That old strumpet... Last week someone asked her why she always went out with men younger than her... "Because men my age are already married or settled..." There you go people. The universal truth that no one wants to hear. So fuck you all. Then there's Sienna Miller who came out this week and said her longest and best relationship has been with wine. I have a new appreciation for that woman. Oh yeah, she's fantastic in Factory Girl as Edie Sedgwick... amazing. I too love younger men and wine. Why? All the men my age are already married and wine is always there for me and never lets me down. Bravo Sadie and Sienna.

No comments: