Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sorted?

It's just before 2am and just got home from a night at Tiki. Quiet but really really good. I was able to catch up with a few of the punters I really like and have a great catch up. David and Di had a gig out in Noble Park and they got back to the bar at around 11 ish. Most people left around midnight which just left David,Dianne,Steve,Trampy and moi chatting and having last drinks, with Chris ' raoahwwww' Issak crooning divinely in the background. It was nice to have that quiet time chatting and having a drink. Having a nice daiquiri and Red Stripe buzz as I type this. I love that place to bits. It is truly my home away from home. Well, it happened today. I have found my housemate. His name is Brett and I'm glad I found him. I don't want to talk to anymore people as it's giving me the shits. Let's hope he doesn't reneg! I don't think he will. He's had a good think and made a good decision. Here's to a new chapter in the Milongita's domestic life. It's already brilliant without Mr Grumpy around. I've been doing stuff like leaving my stockings and boots on the couch knowing that if he were here, it would drive him to mass murder if he were to witness such a thing. I'm doing it as a celebration. Rest assured, it's removed the following morning! I'm feeling great at the moment... or maybe it's just the daiquiri's talking... who cares? It's working. I'll take it.

2 comments:

Lee Bemrose said...

May many undies dangle from the light fittings.

Or something.

Lola Lopez said...

Dangling undies from light fittings is my version of a mobile, honey..