Saturday, October 22, 2005

I love....

  • Moments alone just being myself
  • Films that make me feel emotional
  • Cafe lattes in the morning
  • Hot baths
  • My jarmies and my bed
  • Sharing beautiful food with people
  • A glass or five of divine "vino tinto"
  • Winning trivia
  • John Coltrane
  • Ella Fitzgerald
  • Thelonius Sphere Monk
  • Dancing with abandon
  • Walking through Fitzroy Gardens in the mornings during summer and seeing the childen in total bliss in the Fairy Park
  • People who have died for truth
  • Osvaldo Pugliese's tango "Recuerdo"
  • A spirited milonga with a fun person
  • My brother Michael's amazing calm,view of life and unique personality
  • My sister Vivian's strength and endurance
  • Oliver Joseph Dwyer
  • Ella Patricia Barker
  • Grace Barker
  • My friends whom are my chosen family
  • My family despite our differences
  • Sarah Jane Chalke Lowe- who despite everything has truly been my soul mate
  • The word 'Esperanza' which means 'hope' in Spanish
  • Tango - yesterday,today and forever

1 comment:

Jerry Simpson said...

Hurricane watch Wilma batters Mexico but bamboozles the hurricane experts
BBC News, Fort Myers, Florida For a few hours it was the strongest on record, it's bamboozled the weather forecasters, and now Mexico is feeling the force of Hurricane Wilma.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!