Friday, November 05, 2004

Change Of Heart

Okay, so I lied... but isn't it a woman's perogative to to change her mind?? I was a bit out of sorts when I last blogged and I read back on my 3 blogs and realized that I enjoy spilling my thoughts out to no one in particular. I realized how much I like to write, even if it is to an audience of none. Anyhoo, here it is, Friday evening and I'm still at work. Just as well I have no life!! I'll be knocking off in half an hour to rush off to job number 2, door bitch at Sidewalk Tango which, I love. I wish full time work could be like that but then if it were the case, I'd probably bore with that too. I think it's because I have tango and other things in my life that my day job doesn't bug me as much. Balance is definatly key when you can find it. Hmmm, me thinks it's time for a drink..

No comments: