Monday, April 12, 2010

Cold Weather At Last

It was so lovely and cold last night. I woke up and it was still cold. Thank you God!

Anyone who knows me knows I hate hot weather and especially humidity with a passion. I can almost hear the coats in my wardrobe singing- knowing that soon they will be worn and shown off for the little beauties that they are.

The only thing is that I have to put up with whiny maggots whinging how much they hate Winter and they miss the beach.

Fuck off and shut up.

Viva el Invierno!!!

3 comments:

dam buster said...

Well the office was a balmy 27 degrees an hour ago and now is at 22 and plummeting.

Lola Lopez said...

It's so nice to wear my jumpers again.... I had a hot bath last night and got my jarmies on. I felt brilliant after that!

Melody von Rock said...

umm oh thanks, charming.....