Friday, November 13, 2009

Vale Richo


I arrived at the train station this morning and saw the head line on the Herald Scum 'RICHO RETIRES' and I immediatly said 'NOOOOOOO!!! It can't be!!!" I alerted Nikki in disbelief.
Someone left The Age sports page on the train which confirmed that he has indeed retired.
I could do my research and go on about stats etc etc but I won't. I will miss going to the footy and seeing him out there. I don't care who you follow in footy- everyone loves him. I will miss him getting shirty when he misses a set shot, I will miss his goofy face when he doesn't. I will miss the way he runs and runs and runs. I'll miss those big hands taking a grab.
All the best you big,beautiful man. Richmond will never be the same without you.

2 comments:

dam buster said...

As a blues supporter I loved to watch Tigers games for the 'Cho.

He was always entertaining n omatter what.

Lola Lopez said...

Even my one eyed Magpies supporter friend says she loves him.. except when the Tiges play the Pies...