Thursday, August 06, 2009

Last Post Till Argentina

It's here.. finally! My last day at work for just over 3 weeks. I'm getting through my work, tidying my very messy desk and setting up my 'out of office' message to let the world know I'll be in Buenos Aires. So, for my grand audience of 1 or 2, this will be my last post until I reach my destination, settle in and explore the city a bit. I've decided to take my lap top with me as hand luggage, as my hostel has wi fi throughout and I can upload my pics to co-incide with my bloggage. Still much to do, last minute run arounds tomorrow and then packing. Better make sure I'm under as bloody Qantas charge you $50 for EVERY kilo you're over. Bastards. I'm both excited and nervous at the same time. I also have a hangover. I guess it should make for an interesting day.... So until then, hasta luego and I'll see you on the other side...

5 comments:

tangocherie said...

Buen viaje!
Hasta pronto!
cherie

Lola Lopez said...

Mucha gracias cherie!
I can't wait!

dam buster said...

Enjoy MM!
Hope to hear about your adventures very soon!

LizzyLou said...

Dance up a storm! Have a great trip bella and keep us up to date.

anthony said...

Hi Maggie,

Already missing you at work, have a great holiday, drink, dance and have fun!
Anthony