Thursday, July 30, 2009

One Cold Vibe Won't Stop This Here Boogie



..
This is my friend, Graeme 'Bags' Stables. I met him last year at 'Merry Twistmas' which is our annual go go Christmas break up party. He and my friend,Vicki met there too and fell in love.
Bags has just had a bad turn of events as like me, went in for surgery to repair something and it's taken a turn for the worse. Thankfully, the lovely people at St Vincent's hospital appear to be sorting it out for him.
Get well soon Bags so we can see you behind the decks and on the dance floor where you belong.
As I discovered, it's a set back but not the end of the world. Just one of those curve balls that get thrown at you in life but it makes you realise that there is much to look forward to and best of all, how much you are truly loved.

6 comments:

dam buster said...

Hope he he recovers soon MM. Nothing worse than a crook friend.

Lola Lopez said...

Indeed. I'm going to see him tonight very briefly. Moving Louie to his new place and I have to finish packing... busy busy me!

dam buster said...

very very busy by the sounds of it!
do take it easy!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lola Lopez said...

I've been taking it way too easy,DB.. the van's coming in a few hours and I'm sitting on my bed which needs to be dismantled... still in my jarmies and surfing the net...
Anyhoo, have a good weekend. I will hopefully resume my blog on Monday.
I'd better get cracking!

dam buster said...

MM - Again good luck.