Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A Perfect Love Song

Hello my friend It’s morning, time to wake now In body, in mind Entwined will have to break now But I need your flesh Your warmth to stay beside me Oh how I wish You could be deep inside me Show me your eyes Your low most tender feeling And I’ll give you mine Be truthful and revealing And it’s you that I love And it’s true that I love And it’s love not given lightly But I knew that it’s love And it’s you that I love And it’s more than what it might be When we’re alone I cannot always face you Maybe my mood Won’t let these arms embrace you But that doesn’t mean My love’s somehow diminished Give me the time To show our love’s unfinished And it’s you that I love And it’s true that I love And it’s love not given lightly But I know that it’s love And it’s you that I love And it’s more than what it might be And every word I say is true What can I say? The words destroy all meaning There’s only cliches To get across this feeling This is a love song For john and (? )’s mother This isn’t easy I might not write another And it’s you that I love And it’s true that I love And it’s love not given lightly But I knew that it’s love And it’s you that I love And it’s more than what it might be

No comments: