Sunday, July 22, 2007

Coincidence?

I smudged my room yesterday and got asked out on a date. For those unfamiliar with smudging, it's a ritual performed to rid the house of bad vibes, past spirits and like minded things with dried sage. I cleaned my room, sparked up the sage and walked around it, asking old feelings,spirits,vibes etc to leave. I then invited new life,love and positivity into the room. Admittedly, when I was done my room smelled like Bob Marley's tour bus but it felt different. Later on, I dressed for a night at Tiki. One of the guys from Route 66 was having birthday drinks and it was a good night. One of his friends whom I've met before and been communicating with on My Space asked me to see an exhibition currently showing at the NGV and took my phone number. We've just had an evening of witty sms banter. So I ask, coincidence? Or just a random event? Whatever the case, I'll enjoy it for as long as it lasts. It's nice.

No comments: