Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Muchas Gracias a Todos

Another birthday has come and gone. This year I decided to low tone it celebration wise and I throughly enjoyed it.

I spent the weekend quietly- retiring to my bed/lounge early to watch the footy and eat my dinner in bed.
Sunday I woke up,had 3 coffees and an almond croissant and readied myself for my drinks arvo at Yorkshire Stingo's in Abbotsford. A small group of lovely friends joined me for drinks and a bit of food.

When we were done there, we picked up Stacey and went to St Kilda Bowls Club to see one of our favorite Melbourne bands, Firebird and they did not disappoint. After that, we drove to Bimbo's for pizza and then dropped in to Night Cat for one set of Rumberos, a latin band. They were good but we were tired by then and all the ladies went to our respective homes for a well earned sleep!

I just want to thank all my lovely friends for your support and your birthday wishes. As I get older, I realise more and more that it's the people you surround yourself that matters. I liken friends to a game of cricket; do you want the sort that will go out to bat for you or the ones that run you out?

Thanks again good people...x

No comments: